May is the Month of Flavor at the Preston Valley shopping center. We are celebrating the Month of Flavor by highlighting some of the great restaurants that Preston Valley has to offer. Whether you’re looking for deals or some of the most highly rated restaurants in Dallas, you’ve come to the right place. Here are the Preston Valley restaurants to check out during the Month of Flavor.
Chili’s Grill & Bar
Starting with an American classic, Chili’s Grill & Bar was an obvious choice for our Month of Flavor. Not only are they serving up incredible food and margaritas, they’ve also got deals to match. Check out some ways you can save money with Chili’s at the Preston Valley Shopping Center this May:
- Dinner for 2 (2 for $22) – Choose an appetizer to share and two full-size entrees.
- 3 for $10 – Get a drink, an appetizer and an entrée for only $10.
- Smokehouse Combo – Build your own combo! Choose from their famous Baby Back Ribs, Jalapeño-Cheddar Smoked Sausage, Smoked Bone-In BBQ Chicken Breast, or Chicken Crispers®.
- $7 Lunch Combos – 10 lunch options for $7. Available Monday-Friday 11am-4pm.
Call Chili’s now on (972) 991-3855 and mention our Facebook Ad!
To get the full Month of Flavor experience, you have to try one of the most highly rated Indian restaurants in Dallas. In fact, the Dallas Observer named India Palace the “Best Indian Restaurant” for the last 12 years in a row. You can treat your taste buds to some of the finest Indian Cuisine in America, and try authentic Indian alcoholic drinks as well. These are our favorite dishes:
- Chicken Jalfrezi – Tender chicken pieces marinated with fresh ground spices sauteed with tomatoes, onions and bell peppers.
- Lamb Masala – Tender pieces of barbecued lamb simmered in a piquant sauce with tomatoes and herb sauce.
- Navratten Korma – Assortment of vegetables cooked with almonds and cream sauce.
Make a reservation by calling India Palace on (972) 392-0190 and mention our Facebook Ad!
Maple Leaf Diner
The Maple Leaf Diner produces traditional Canadian food made by actual Canadians. This Canadian treasure has been featured on the Food Network and boasts a prestigious 4.5 stars on Yelp. You can enjoy real Canadian bacon, poutine and experience their breathtaking dairy bar. Here are our favorite Maple Leaf Diner dishes:
- Pizza Burger – Topped with sautéed pepperoni, bacon, bell & hot peppers, Bolognese sauce, fried mozzarella cheese crowned with breaded mushrooms and served with zesty dill dip.
- English Pot Roast in a Bonnet – Slow cooked roast, served in a Yorkshire bonnet with sour cream mashed potatoes, fresh vegetables and creamy horseradish.
- Canadian Classic Poutine – Fresh cut French fries, cheese curds and brown gravy.
RESERVE YOUR TABLE AT MAPLE LEAF DINER HERE!
or call them on (214) 434-1626 and mention our Facebook Ad!
Sazon Tex-Mex is passionate about using only the most natural ingredients and preparing them fresh, by hand, every day. Quality skirt steak, chicken, pork and certified ground Angus beef are marinated for 24 hours in readiness for your special meal. Here are some of our favorite dishes:
- Torta Cubana Sandwich – Pulled pork, smoked ham, and monterey jack cheese on a crisp Cuban bun
- Signature Fajita’s – Tender, medium grilled, marinated skirt steak or chicken are served over a generous portion of grilled onions and peppers, then paired with lettuce, pico de gallo, guacamole, refried beans and rice, and warm flour tortillas.
- Hand Crafted Margarita’s – The sweet and tangy House Margarita is a crowd favorite, but prepare your taste buds for singular, Latin-inspired flavors such as Mango, Guava, Tamarind and Passion Fruit.
Call Sazon Tex-Mex today and reserve your table! Don’t forget to mention our Facebook Ad!
If you’re hungry or planning a night out in Dallas, try the incredible restaurants at the Preston Valley Shopping Center. Your entire family is sure to find something delicious during the Month of Flavor. Want to learn more about what else Preston Valley has to offer? Visit our blog today for more information!
Photo Source: India Palace